Friday, January 30, 2015

STRIPED STREET







Photos: @istargiirl (Ester)
Ester's Tumblr: elzoodester.tumblr.com


      SHIRT: Pull&Bear
                                HIGH WASTED BLACK JEANS: Zara                                                                   

For this photos I collaborated with a friend of mine, called Ester,which does great photos and she has a tumblr where she posts them.
For this look I wanted to show a casual look and confi for a relaxing day with friend in the city.
Since it was a hot day I didn't pull over a jacket, but if it was going to be a cold day I would have worn a dark and short jacket with details on the inside.
I really like this look specially for "hot" days on winter when you don't know what to wear.
For the last two photos, I tried Photoshop for the first time (yesterday) and tried to change the background for a different look for the photos, and to be honest I'm really proud of my self, and also satisfied for the background and how they turned.

‹---------------------------------›

Para estas fotos colaboré con una amiga mía, llamada Ester, que hace una fotos increíbles las cuales cuelga en su tumblr.
Para este look, he querido enseñar un look casual y sencillo para un día relajante con amigas en la ciudad.
Como era un día un poco caluroso no me puse una chaqueta, pero si hiciera frío, me hubiera puesto una chaqueta oscura con algún estampado en el interior (si pudiera ser).
Me gusta mucho este look ya que es sencillo y muy fácil de combinar para esos días calurosos de invierno, especialmente para cuando no sepas que ponerte.
Para las últimas fotos, probé Photoshop por primera vez (ayer) y probé de cambiar solo el fondo, para darle un toque diferente a las fotos y sinceramente estoy bastante orgullosa de como han salido y también por los fondos que utilicé.

No comments:

Post a Comment