Thursday, September 24, 2015

STYLING A BAND




SINGER



RHYTHM GUITAR / BACKUP SINGER



SAXOPHONE / BACKUP SINGER



DRUMS / BACKUP SINGER



KEITAR / KEIBOARD


BASS


These days I've been working on some outfits for a band named "Els Txemurris". A young group of six teenagers from Barcelona.
I was asked from a friend of mine (the photographer of this group) if I would like to be the stylist of the band. I was so excited that I said yes right away.
These outfits are only to show them my work. Tomorrow I will go to their rehearsal to show them these photos.
To make this, I used Photoshop and I searched everywhere for every single piece of clothes and their exact price, so that they can see how much is everything.
I hope they like it.

‹----------------------------------›

Estos días he estado trabajando en unos outfits para un grupo de música llamado "Els Txemurris". Un grupo de seis adolescentes de Barcelona.
Un amigo mío, que es el fotógrafo de este grupo, me preguntó si me gustaría ser la estilista para este grupo y rápidamente dije que si.
Estos looks, se los enseñaré a los componentes del grupo, mañana mismo.
Para preparar esto, he utilizado Photoshop y he buscado por todas partes cada parte de los looks y su precio correspondiente, así podrán saber cuanto vale cada prenda.
Espero que les guste lo que les he preparado.

No comments:

Post a Comment