Thursday, August 07, 2014

MINT SMOOTHIE









This look is a really cute one for a sunny day like today.
It is a really simple outfit, but the ítem in point is the mint coloured shorts with little cute pink smoothies wich I really like from Forever 21.
The simple black t-shirt is from H&M wich I think that it’s a must have item in your closet, specially for those days that you don’t know what to wear.
The cute black an white sandals with a silver detail in the back are from a spanish store called Un Paso Mas, wich a friend of mine lended me for the weekend.
Since it was a sunny and hot day I decided to make a bun with a cute bow with a tropical print wich I bought at the beginins of this summer in Oysho and it’s an ítem that I really like.
Finally the green round sunglases are from a thrift shop that I went at the beginings of june.

<--------------------------------------->

Este look es uno muy mono para un día soleado como el de hoy.
Es un outfit muy simple, pero el ítem que más destacaría serían los shorts color menta con pequeños smoothies que me gustan mucho de Forever 21.
La camiseta básica negra es de H&M y creo que es un ítem indispensable en tu armario, especialmente para esos días que no sabes que ponerte.
Las sandalias negras y blancas con un detalle plateado en la parte de atrás son de la tienda de aquí España llamada Un Paso Mas, las cuales me las ha prestado una amiga durante este fin de semana.
Como era un día muy soleado y caluroso he decidido hacerme un moño con un lazo con estampado tropical que compré a principios de este verano en Oysho y es un ítem que me gusta mucho.
Finalmente las gafas verdes y redondas las compré en un mercadillo de segunda mano que hubo a principios de junio.  









             

6 comments:

  1. Lovin' this! If you wanna follow each other on Google Friend Connect, let me know and we can! :*

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo muchh! That means a loottt!! Let's follow each otherr I don't have any follower I just startedd! Xx

      Delete