Thursday, August 14, 2014

FRENCH DENIM












Today was a hot day but also a windy one.
Since we were going to spend the day in France I decided to put together this confy look.
The item in point would be the big denim jacket that I got on a Flea Market for only 5 euros. I really like the detailing on the left pocket, the black and gold stripes and also the little brownish buttons.
Another detail wich I really like would be the veige collar of this jacket that it is a corduroy kind of texture.
The croptop with a peculiar pattern is from Illustrated People wich I bought also in a Flea Market from a woman that sold clothes from a shop she has in England.
I also got from there the white shorts with golden studs on the top in both pokets in the back, wich I think that it's a great detail.
Finally the shoes are Creepers that I got from a thrift shop for a really really good deal (I remark "really" because it was, even though when I bought them they were really used allready haha...)

<--------------------------------------->

Hoy era un día bastante caluroso pero a la vez había mucho viento.
Como íbamos a pasar el día en Francia he decidido juntar este look tan cómodo.
El ítem que remarcaría de este look sería la chaqueta tejana y fina que compré en un Flea Market por solo 5euros. Me gusta mucho el detalle que tiene en el bolsillo izquierdo, las cintas negras y doradas en la apertura de la chaqueta y también los botones marrones.
Otro detalle que también me gusta mucho es el cuello de color veige de una textura como la pana.
El croptop es de Illustrated People que también compré en un Flea Market de una chica que vendía ropa que ella misma vendía en Inglaterra.
También compré ahí los shorts blancos con tachuelas doradas en la parte superior de los bolsillos traseros, los cuales pienso que son un pequeño detalle que acompaña perfectamente el look.
Finalmente los zapatos son unas Creepers que compré en un mercadillo por un muy muy buen precio (remarco el "muy" por que lo fue, aun que estaban muy desgastadas al comprarlas... )

No comments:

Post a Comment